Wednesday, December 30, 2009

FOR SALE: Gently Used Blow Dryer

I have a lot of hair care products.
Heck, I have a lot of hair,
thick hair,
at least for now.

When I have a salon appointment, I usually carry my flat iron; wide-tooth comb; and blow dryer with comb attachment. The round brush works, but only if the person blowing my hair wants a bicep workout too.

The last time I saw my hairstylist,
he mentioned that I needed to buy a new one.








I'm about to start chemo.
Think I should post it on Craig's List?

3 comments:

  1. I guess I would be the practical buyer for this. How much? Let's face it; my hair is as thick as yours and I am getting used to it this way. I like how red it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost 6 years ago, I cut almost all my hair off (by choice) to start over without a chemical relaxer. So... when your fuzz comes back, I'd be happy to cyberhug you through the teeny weeny fro stage until you're back to "bouncin and behavin'" again!

    Well, you can bounce, but after all you're going through, if you don't want to behave, we'll understand! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You absolutely need to keep ALL of your hair care products for when you come through this with flying colors, and fabulous hair once again!

    ReplyDelete