Saturday, October 24, 2009

TOP TEN REASONS TO HAVE THE BILATERAL MASTECTOMY:


10. I'll have a pair of matching breasts.

9. I'll finally have a tatoo, and no one will have one exactly like mine.

8. This time around, I know to grab the MEDIUM government-issued hospital wear.

7. I already know what to eat and what to avoid eating during my hospital stay.

6. Size DOES matter.

5. You will know that if I return from Mardi Gras, I came by my beads honestly.
(No way I showed 'em!)

4. Plastics have a shelf-life of what? Like 80 years?

3. I will finally have a little something in common with Dolly Parton...very little.

2. My breasts will never sag...but yours might.

And the number one reason to have a bilateral mastectomy is...

1. I can't wait to exact my revenge on cancer and look good while doing it.

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Darling,

    I just received Jerry's email with the latest. With your strong will, attitude and love for life you will get over this hurdle also. There were several out of your #10 reasons that I could relate to. My 2nd surgery is scheduled for 10/28 @ 7:30 am, I'm sure Bob will call you guys. Much love to you and remember we are on the journey together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! That is the right atttiude!Just make sure you are proportionate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the right thing to do - we need you here and healthy. And we know where Dave stands on #2....I'm all about #1 myself. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you all the way on #1 and #2. You will always be fabulous looking so keep your head up. Be blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete