Saturday, November 7, 2009

How can she look beautiful post-op?

It's me again, second string, letting everyone know her status. I have to first apologize because after a five hour start delay I didn't make the necessary calls to keep people from worrying. Someone had the nerve to have an emergency case before.

The real news however is that she did great again. She doesn't remember the way I do how she was last time, but she has much better pain control and much less nausea. We may have found the right combo, keep praying.

My two cents.....when I saw her lying there in post-op I saw the same beautiful woman who first took my breath away in Hawaii.

Deneitra and I thank everyone for the prayers. They are working.

4 comments:

  1. That is the best news I have heard today. Thanks for the update. I am going to sleep, now that I know! I will keep praying have no fear. Send my love, please! Take good care of her. I love y'alls love for one another. Maybe you will make it 60 years, like my parents have! ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic husband! Stay strong together! We love you both and are here for both of you!

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankful to hear she came through the surgery well. Dee and each of you are in our prayers daily. We pray the Lord will strengthen you day by day and wrap you in His comforting arms. Loads of Love and prayers, Tricia, Tim and family. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff, you are the best, best, best husband ever!! (Shh! Don't tell Dale I said that!)

    ReplyDelete