Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

Definition:
the day after Thanksgiving, in which retailers make enough sales
to move from the "red" into the "black".
It's after 12:00 p.m., so I don't plan on participating.
Cancer makes you prioritize.
Hey! That's a benefit.

But for those of you who will be enjoying "the Magic of Macy's",
here's a preview of what you else can look forward to:

WAL-MART save money live better (Want to save money? Stay home)
SEARS life well spent (More like money spent)
LOWE'S let's build something together (Build?)
KOHL'S expect great things (Don't!)

Admittedly,
One retailer does pique my interest.
JCPenney Every Day Matters
It sure does!

2 comments:

  1. I am completely with you on the above! I only did Black Friday once, and that was the year I did Thanksgiving at your house. Will helped me pick out my first new TV and a DVD player! I was 40 and just buying a NEW TV. My others were either hand me downs, or old repair shop extras! I was so excited. I still am when I look at that TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay and I did Black Friday ONCE at Pearlridge at 3:30am. Never again. This year, since I've been so sick, she did it with Cara's family. I missed Thanksgiving this year (and the entire month of November :( )but am cheered by your cheery (for lack of a better word) energy. It keeps me strong as well. Keep on!

    ReplyDelete