Friday, April 16, 2010

Namaste

"Seven of twelve," Dr. Miller announced, referring to the twelve rounds of Taxol.
I smiled. "It sounds better than six, when you say it that way."

The fact that I am blogging, just hours after chemo, is always a GOOD sign.
And today was a good day:
Kim arriving with cups of Starbucks;
adequate blood counts; and last week's infection cleared
-thanks in part to Keflex.

My weight is holding steady
and my hair appears to be growing back...REALLY!
And "NO",
that DOES NOT mean the chemo isn't working; Dr. Miller assured me.

Inspiration followed:
Only five treatments left.
Jeff remarked I looked stronger.
Feeling good.

My girlfriend, Meena V. sent a link of Indian model, Diandra Soares.



Inspiration struck again.




Namaste

1 comment:

  1. Wow............................................ peace, girl.....

    ReplyDelete