Friday, April 2, 2010

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer

I'm fortunate, and I know it.
I have lots of friends:
from junior high to graduate school;
sorority sisters, Army spouses, Mocha Moms, and Jack and Jill mothers;
Pokeno girls, church partners, neighbors, co-workers;
and friends of friends.

One of my good friends is Karen Munter. We first met in Hawaii, nearly 15 years ago.



Karen recently registered to participate in the AVON WALK for breast cancer. Less than a
month and 39 miles from now, Karen and several hundred other walkers, will help raise money to fund the awareness, research and hopefully, a cure for breast cancer.
I know she will finish the walk. She's walking for me.

So, if you're one of my many friends who has asked if you could do anything, please consider donating to the site below. You'll have to cut and paste the website into your browser, but it will be well worth it and truly appreciated.











1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Judy, on behalf of myself and thousands of other women (and men) in this country. Happy Resurrection day.

    ReplyDelete