Monday, March 22, 2010

It's not the Bag, It's the Girl

I HAD to go purse shopping today.
For some reason
being bald warrants a new handbag.
Sure, maybe not under all circumstances,
but if I plan to walk around in my "skin" this summer,
I will need a new look...
ergo a new handbag.

This wasn't my first day on the hunt.
I have been keeping my eyes peeled for about a month now.
But today I finally scored the perfect Aztec gold-colored, buttery-soft, leather hobo,
handbag that is.

As far as I'm concerned, every bald woman should carry a hobo.
For obvious reasons my leather D&B Satchel no longer fit the bill.
Sure it's a sporty bag if you wear a classic bob,
but it isn't nearly cool enough for the bald head.
Only a hobo could summon my inner Bohemian Mama.


I think I'll probably start carrying the handbag immediately.
Still, one question remains:
will I have the nerve to rock the head that goes with it?



3 comments:

  1. I offered to make you hippy dippy earrings! Te gusta un par?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get that bag? I want one, but of course, I worry about how much it is. All of my cool bags have fallen apart. With all of my running around I need one currently. I have too much to keep track of not to have one. So where do I obtain one? Besides, you always tell me I need something other than a backpack or courier bag! ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger, I sent you all the information you need on FB. The bag is expensive. Not Gucci expensive but I'm just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete