Thursday, April 14, 2011

When is Getting a C Better than a B?


The new girlz are in.

I hate to admit it, but I'm a little disappointed with them. I was expecting bigger and better. Imagine my let-down (no pun intended) when I peeked beneath my tightly bound tube top to find two B-cups. (At least I think they are B-cups.) What happened to the C-cups I requested?




When I unwrapped my bandages after last week's surgery, I felt deflated...literally. Hadn't my doctor said, "You will definitely wear a C-cup in a Victoria's Secret bra?"
And what happened to the 425 cc's of saline I'd grown accustomed to, while living with expanders? Mine even had names. The left one was October and the right one was November, referring to the fall of '09 when expanders replaced my breasts.

Bigger boobs were supposed to be my pay-off for getting breast cancer.
Some pay-off!

Today my PA informed me that my breasts still have some swelling. "Does this mean my breast will be even smaller?" I asked. Looks like I'll be putting off buying that new bra for another three months.

Ironic thing is, I don't really need to wear one.

2 comments:

  1. If you are a jogger then a "B" is better, if you want to look like I have since jr. high, then a "C" is better! One of my relatives opted for smaller at first, and later decided on bigger. Go for a "C", and talk to that Doctor! I remember running to first base in 7th grade, while playing softball. My mother told me that henceforth, I would wear a bra while playing sports! :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, when you said "first base" I thought - no that's "second."

    ReplyDelete